But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Friday, May 6, 2011

IT'S COMING OUT!!!!

Here it is....only 6:30 AM and I'm up and at 'em!   I'm going to Indianapolis with  my sister, Sheila, today for her genetic testing.   I already got mine done (negative) and she gets her's done today and will get her results in about 2 weeks.  Hoping her's turns out negative too!  And of course we'll have to stop at our favorite stores while we're up there....Flower Factory and Christmas Tree Shop....and eat lunch....we'll just make a day of it!

I've been feeling pretty good!!!!  Just a little tired, but heck, I'm always tired.  LOL!  I have more energy than I did, so I'm hoping that means that my white blood cells are replenishing!

And the hair....well, it's still here!  But, I don't think it will be around much longer.  If I run my hands through my hair I come out with a bunch in my hands.  Quit doing that, right?  LOL!  And I just now brushed it and had it all over me.  Plus, my scalp is tender.  So we'll see how things go.  If it gets bald spots or so thin that I'd look better just getting rid of it...I've got my girls ready to take care of that for me.  Got my wig and turbins just in time!  :=)

It's all good....it will grow back.  And think how much cooler it will be for the summer!  :=)

Nothing else new to report, which is good because that means I'm having no problems and feeling pretty good.  Oh, did I tell you I've lost 10 pounds.  I know, not a good way to lose it (I was planning on using my new treadmill for that, but haven't even been on it since chemo).  I'm always happy to lose some pounds though. 

Until next time....give thanks to God in everything!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment