But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I WILL TRUST IN HIM WITH ALL MY HEART...

Isaiah 40:28-31

And I will soar
On wings like eagles
Held by the hand of God
I will run and not grow tired
When on His name I call
For the Lord is never weary
His ways are beyond my thoughts
I will trust in Him
With all my heart







Isn't this just beautiful!  The minute I heard it, I knew I had to share it with all of you!  A friend of mine had shared it on facebook.  It spoke to both of us and I feel there is someone else out there who may need to hear this and trust in Him with all their heart.  May God bless you as you listen to this song.


Until next time, always remember that no matter what you are going through God is with you........
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment