But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Wednesday, September 14, 2011

JUST FOR FUN!!!

I'm having a really good day...actually I'm having a good week.  I can feel some of my energy returning and have been a bit more active the past few days.  I get tired, but at least I'm not just laying around all day.  It feels good to be returning to "normal". 

I love Flash Dances!  I'd love to be out shopping and have one to break out wherever I am.  They just always make me so happy!  And this one...The Pink Glove Dance.....makes me smile real big!  I hope you enjoy it too.  I dedicate it to those who have fought the battle or who are presently fighting it or know someone who has or are fighting it and to those who fought hard and lost.  Enjoy!  :=)






Until next time......SMILE AND ENJOY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment