But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Monday, July 11, 2011

ONE LAST UPDATE BEFORE I HEAD TO OHIO!

Nothing much new to report tonight, but I thought I'd update before I head to Columbus, Ohio (not sure if they'll have wi fi and if I'll have time to update the rest of the week). 

I'm still feeling very, very, very tired.  I went and picked up groceries a couple of nights ago (badly needed) and after getting my groceries in the cart I didn't have the energy to check out....seriously!  I sat on a bench for about 20 minutes to rest before I could continue on.  It's hard to know how much you can do until you try.  I'm at least able to get out a bit now, but I just don't last long.  And I feel like I'm sleeping my life away!  I get out of bed in the morning and go to the recliner or couch and within the hour I fall back asleep.  Arghhhh!  I've been told that my body is healing when I'm sleeping and to think of thaT as a good thing.  I'm trying, but it sure is frustrating!  I leave bright and early Wednesday morning for my convention in Ohio and at this point I hope I don't spend all the time in my hotel sleeping!


Tonight I finally got in the pool and I have to say that it did me a world of good!  The weakness seems to dissappear in the water and it felt soooo good!

Tomorrow I need to gather up the strength to pack for my trip and go to Wally World for some essentials.  I haven't even begun to pack!  Yikes!  I'm really praying to have more energy by Wednesday.  I've questioned whether I should even attempt this trip, but I think it could do me a world of good mentally!  I won't be driving, so I guess I can sleep the whole way there!

We went to Erin's tonight for Jenna's 13th Birthday party.  Yikes!  I'm grandma to a teenager!  How did that happen?  This is what we found when we came home....a party at our house!  LOL!  Only family can get by with this!  :=)  It makes me feel good to see them enjoy our pool, especially on a 100+ degree day!




Until next time....enjoy the sunshine and find you a swimming hole to cool off!  :=)  I'll update from the convention if I'm able to!  Pray for me to have strength and energy!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment