But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Wednesday, August 31, 2011

RECONSTRUCTION PROGRESS!

Ok, I thought I'd show you some of the pictures Sheila took the other day, so now you can tell her you saw them!  Not the nude ones though....I may have a crazy sense of humor, but I do have my limits.  LOL!  In this photo, you can see the reconstruction progress after 400 cc (I'm going to 650 cc)  I was considered to be a large breasted woman, so this is considerably smaller than I was and I like that!  I find that women with large breasts want to be smaller and women with small breasts want to be larger!  LOL!

I have lost a considerable amount of weight since my journey began in April.  It fluctuates between a 48-50 lb weight loss.  I can't complain about that and would still like to lose more!  Once I get back on my treadmill maybe I can get it to drop more!  I needed to lose weight, so I'll take it, although I would not recommend this as a weight loss program!  It feels so good, though, to be down this low....the lowest in years!  I have my scales sitting out visable in my bathroom and weight myself every morning.  I think keeping a daily eye on it will keep me encouraged.  I am finding that I get very hungry and have a good appetite, but it doesn't take much to fill me up!  I think maybe my stomach has shrunk, so I don't overeat....when I'm full, I stop.  I eat anything I want, but I think the key is the portion.  Plus, I no longer drink pop/soda!  That probably helps too!  Prior to this, I drank a lot of pop!!!

As you can see, I don't fill this out "upstairs"....YET!  I will eventually!  I have 5 more fills to go, with the last one scheduled the first of November.  I'm going to like being smaller.  Hey, I'll take any of the bonuses I get out of this!

I'm feeling great!  Still get tired, but I'm beginning to feel some energy returning.  It just doesn't last long.  I feel better after getting the drains out though.  If I tire out, I rest.....and it doesn't take much to tire me out!  This shall pass!  Right now I'm not worrying about the fatigue so much and giving my body the chance to heal.  I go back for another "fill" next week.  Larry's on vacation, so he might just go with me!  I'd like for him to see what they do....although it will probably make him queasy to see them insert this needle into me...LOL....I can't feel a thing!

Tomorrow is the interview with the Republic....looking forward to that.  I've ordered the Ovarian Cancer bracelets for Andee, so please let me know if you'd like to purchase one for $3.00.  I'm hoping to have them by the end of the week or early next week.
Not much else going on, but thought I'd give you a little update.  :=)

Until next time....enjoy the beautiful weather and enjoy life!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment