But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Friday, June 10, 2011

CHEMO #3 HAS BEEN ROUGH,.,....

I think I spoke too soon on Day 4.  I was just so excited to be feeling decent on Day 4 that I thought I was turning around early.  Not so!  I'm not going to lie....this time has been rough.  I'm already on Day 9 when I'm usually beginning to feel better and even though I feel like I'm feeling better in "small spurts", I've had a few rough days/nights.  I found myself throwing up today (Day 9)!  I did the same thing on Day 7.  Totally unexpected!  I have been having acid reflux and if you've ever had that, you know it's no fun.  Chemo seems to be the gift that just keeps on giving.  Last time around it was allergies!  This time acid reflux.  I did call my doctor and got some medicine and unfortunately, within 5 minutes of taking it today I found myself throwing up and that blue capsule came right on up too.  Ugh!!!!! 

I've been very weak and not sleeping all that well either.  I keep telling myself this shall pass and I have to admit....I'M READY FOR IT TO PASS NOW!!!!!  I wake up every morning hoping it is my "turnaround day". 

Just wanted to update everyone so you won't be worrying about my non-posting.  I just keep telling myself.....ONE MORE!!!!!!

Prayers appreciated....
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment