But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WHEW, I SURE AM WEAK!!!

Just a quickie, short update so you don't worry about me and my absense from blogging!  I'm doing ok.....just still very, very weak.  I had my LAST (YAY!!!) chemo a week ago and am happy to say I haven't been sick like the last time.  But the weakness is still hanging on.  I know it will pass (hoping by the weekend, but that's coming up awfully fast!).  I'm trying not to rush myself this time, because it only gets me "down" if I set a certain date for my turnaround.   I haven't left the house, except to go to my surgeon's office on Monday.  Believe me, as soon as I get some strength I'll be getting out of this house!  Meanwhile I just lie around.  I know, though, that once I start getting my strength back (soon!) it is uphill from there because I won't get hit with chemo again!  Yay~!!!!
So, I will update you soon on the latest.....when the weakness starts to go away.  Meanwhile, just wanted you all to know I'm OK!!!!  :=)

Until next tine.....continued prayers are appreciated!  Enjoy your 4th of July weekend!  :=)  I'm hoping to feel up to going out to watch some fireworks!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment