But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Great Thou Art.....

Yes, He is!  I serve a mighty God and He is with me every step of the way.  I had my first Chemo on Friday and felt great Friday and Saturday.  Then it hit me on Sunday....not real bad, but bad enough to just lie around all day.  Yes I did throw up, but only twice, so it's not like I'm puking my guts out...LOL!  Same thing Monday and now into Tuesday.  I'm really not doing badly though and I know I will not have to endure more than I can take.  Truly, it hasn't been so bad.  I think the worse part is that I don't want to eat anything and I need to eat to keep my strength up....so I try to get things down throughout the day.  This shall pass....very, very soon!  :=)

I still have hair.  LOL!  I figure it might stick around until the next treatment or shortly after.  So, my girls (Jennifer and Erin) are taking me wig shopping this Thursday.  They want me to be prepared and I guess that's a good idea.

Nothing really new to report  I'm doing ok.....just a little "out of sorts", but I expect to bounce back any day now.

I'd like to share this awesome video that touched me.  I hope you will listen to it too and be blessed.  I remember watching Carrie Underwood on American Idol and knew then she had a fantastic voice with a great career ahead of her.  I love watching American Idol and seeing where it takes their contestants!


Until next time....praise God in everything.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment