But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I NEVER LEAVE HIS HANDS.....

It's been kind of a rough morning.  I woke up sick and have just been sleeping all morning.  I finally broke down and took one of those anti-nausea pills that dissolve on my tongue (I hate that...LOL...I'd just rather swallow the darn thing and skip that taste).  Anyway, I'll do it if it helps!  This is the first time I've even felt like touching the computer today and the very first thing I found was this video a friend shared with me (thank you so much Brenda).  It's an awesome song and and I want to share it with all of you.  No matter what you are going through, never forget that you never leave his hands.  That is just so reassuring to me.  God knows the pain I've been through in the past year .....and now this cancer....and He has sent me this reminder that I never leave His hands.  He cares that much for me!  What an awesome God I serve!  My prayer is that God will use my life to reach someone who may be hurting and to let them know how much He cares for them.  I know I'll get through this as He holds me in his hands. 



                                                  Temp 98.3

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, Thank you for sharing the video in a big way. I touched me deeply as well. When we are feeling at the end of our rope or start to lose a little hope, we must surrender our worries to God and He does, indeed, hold us in His hands.
    Love and prayers to you as well as to my cousin who is having major ovarian cancer surgery today.

    ReplyDelete