But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Saturday, April 9, 2011

WINNING!

You have to say it in a "Charlie Sheen" voice...LOL! (yeah, I know he's crazyThose who know me well, know that my sense of humor gets me through a lot, as well as my faith.  And I woke up this morning with that voice running through my head saying "Duh...winning!"!  So, I have decided that is my theme of my journey!  WINNING!!!!!!!!
So, if you ask me how I'm doing, I'm liable to say "Winning!"!  :=)

On another note.....
Man I need to spruce up this blog.  It's boring!  It needs some cute little pink ribbons and a beautiful photo of me WITH HAIR (LOL) and some links!  I'll work on that this weekend!  :=)  I promise you...I'll pretty it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment