But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Thursday, April 14, 2011

Surgery/Chemo next week....

I'm way too tired tonight to write much...totally exhausted!  So, I'm off to bed in just a few minutes, but wanted to let you know that things are happening!  The surgery (to check lymph nodes) got scheduled for next Thursday and I'll be able to begin my chemo on Friday.  I'll tell more detail when I get rested up.  Tomorrow is another big day and have to be ready to roll down the highway by 6:30, so I need to get some sleep.  Larry will be going with me.  Tomorrow will be an ultrasound on the new spot found in the other breast, an initial visit with the radiation doctor, an EKG and an echocardiogram at the hospital.  Whew!  This is my 3rd trip to Greenwood this week and I am exhausted!

I'll give more detail tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know the surgery and my first chemo got scheduled.  I can't believe how excited I am to start chemo...who woulda thought?  But, I'm ready to do SOMETHING to kill this thing! 

I wanted to share this video with you that a friend had shared on my facebook.  I love the flash mob stuff and this is a flash mob dance celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ!  Watch it and be blessed!  You'll enjoy it!  :=)



No comments:

Post a Comment