But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LYMPH NODES....NO CANCER AT ALL!!!!!

I didn't think I'd have another update for you today, but my surgeon's office just called to give me the good news!  If you've been following along, you know that I had 3 lymph nodes removed last Thursday and they were negative in the center.  That was good news, but it wasn't saying they were totally free of cancer.  They said they would be slicing them like a loaf of bread in the lab and continue to check that there was no cancer inside each of those halves.
Well, the report just came in!  It's official.....negative, negative, negative!!!!  All 3 lymph nodes came back cancer free.  Praise the Lord!!!!! 

We did indeed catch this early!  It shows me how important those mammograms are......get your mammograms girls!  Remember this showed up in just six months and I'm getting all of these good reports because it was caught early by my mammogram!  My sister, Kim, just scheduled her's today....yay!!!!!  I'm so proud of her for taking that step. 

Until next time...GOD IS GOOD....all the time!

Temp 98.6

1 comment:

  1. you are in our hearts and prayer for a full and complete recovery! xoxo

    ReplyDelete