But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31







Saturday, December 31, 2011

WELCOME 2012!!!!!

Happy New Year from me and Larry!
I don't know why this photo makes Larry look so tiny and me look so big...lol!

We celebrated the arrival of 2012 with our loved ones!  Luke let me borrow his hat for this picture.

These are my adorable grandchildren, Abby and Luke.  We went down to their house to ring in the New Year with them.  We're such party animals...lol!  I actually would have loved to go out dancing...but Larry's not much into that.  He's turned into an "old man"...lol!  So, we went to party with our kids instead! 

And I got my annual kiss from Larry...lol....you think I'm kidding, don't you?  :=)  He's like "eyes wide open"....I think I scare him...haha!  He's not use to the "new me"....which is really the "old me"!   He better get used to it!!!!!

I also stopped by to see my good friend, Barb!  We go way back...clear back to High School!  Friends for life!  I'm way taller than her and I squatted down in this picture, which didn't work real well for me.  lol!

I hope you all had a great time welcoming 2012 too and were able to  spend it with your loved ones!  I am happy to have made it through 2011!  It was a life changer for me and I have great anticipation for what God has in store for me in 2012!  I'm looking forward to finishing up with my reconstruction and having good health in 2012!  I went to Urgent Care today because I have a little bit of infection starting in my incision from my last surgery.  The doctor reassured me that it wasn't bad but it was good that I came to see them and he prescribed me some more antibiotic, so I left with "peace of mind" and will follow up with Dr. Jackson next week.  It's always hard to have these kinds of things come up on a weekend and I didn't want to wait until Tuesday before addressing it.  I had just ran out of my antibiotic and didn't want to give it several days to spread before my doctor was in his office again.  Better safe than sorry, right?  So, no big deal....I'll be fine...just needed to be pro-active like I preach to you all! 

Until next time....live in anticipation of what God will do in your life!  Spend some time reflecting on last year and look forward to moving forward in 2012! 
Wishing you blessings in the New Year......Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment